• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

How do you optimize this campaign?

Geozo

Ali-M2007

Super Contributor
Hi guys,

Recently, I've run a campaign on Popads and have got some conversions. After spending 10 times of payout, I've had -74% ROI. Then I excluded websites IDs that spent *1 of payout and did not have any conversion but after allocating another *10 times of payout and launching the campaign for the second round, I've had -95% ROI which is worst than the first result.

Before cutting zones:

001-jpg.19949

After cutting zones:

002-jpg.19950

It's happened for several other of my campaigns, even when I've had -45% ROI in the first round of testing, it went down to -80% , -90% after cutting not performing zones.

What's your suggestion for that and why it happens?

Should I skip that offer and go for another offer or I should continue with that and optimizing other things?

Thanks in advance

Best,
Ali

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!