How do you keep your cash-flow on going?

AdsEmpire

TheLatinAffiliate

Hello everyone,

I have this big question lying in my head for days and I want to know those who already have green campaigns how they manage the cash flow between spending and profit.

Right now, I'm testing a lot of campaigns and seems that one is going green with some optimization, so I'm having all this spending in my credit card, and the affiliate network pays NET 30 monthly, so I will get the profits in two months...

Question 1: I remember years ago a friend of my brother killed it in affiliate marketing, and I know he had a lot of credit cards, but, LOT of 'em. I never understood why, do you know why? It was in order to spend more in traffic?
Question 2: If CCs are to spend more, they are not needed after you balance your cashflow? Since you pay traffic from your profits, I guess.
Question 3: What withdrawal option do you prefer using for this case?

How do you manage this? I'm very confused about how to make this work flowlessly if I manage to have some

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!