How do you go around forced offer landing pages?

AdsEmpire

tomdanhel

Grand Guru
Hi guys, I am currently promoting a dating offer that has a good potential and is generating decent revenue. I've been testing this campaign for few days and it's getting good ad and lander CTRs, but the problem is that network only allows me to send traffic to this one ugly offer landing page.

What i had to do to make this offer to work is to spin my ads and prelanders so they match the offer landing page, which limits me a lot with how creative i can be when advertising this offer

I know that the advertiser use multiple landing pages as the the offer url link contains ?landing=3 and changing the id would take me to a different landing page. Unfortunately the network provides me only with one default tracking link that goes to this domain.com?landing=3 page. When checking the other landing page ids i found couple that would perform much better for my traffic. My question is, what do you do in situations like this? I know there are few options:
  • Ask network to create tracking links that go to other landing page ids
  • Ask network to completely remove the landing page

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!