How do I create an "Index of /" (like exemplified in the screenshot below)?

Galaksion Contest

Gab

Contributor
So, I recently began sending leads via API to my affiliate network, which has been pretty great, however I had the help of a dev from Fiverr to do it. I use LanderBolt to create and host my landers, and it seems that LanderBolt does not support .php files so the dev is hosting the file on his server, which looks like this:
captura-de-pantalla-2022-07-04-a-la-s-8-30-46-p-m-png.28908

When a lead is submitted on the lander hosted on LanderBolt, the "submit" then triggers the server to point to his server via domain URL, as I understand it. I would prefer to host this file myself for many reasons, one of the utmost being full control of the file at any time. However... I'm not a techy, so if how to duplicate what he is doing appears obvious to a lot of people, I hope you can make it obvious to me. I'm wondering if someone could be so kind as to provide me with a short list of things I must do in order to basically create the kind of setup as the guy has above, or link me

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!