• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Get a 5% bonus when you sign up or login to Zeropark and make a deposit! Start buying push, pop, and domain redirect traffic.
    Claim Your Zeropark Bonus

Follow Along Hong Kong Big Bang Ads Push Campaign - Zeropark Traffic Source

RichTurtle

Hey all, I just want to post this here. I just got accepted into Big Bang Ads and am running a campaign to get started with the network. I was recommended a few SOI offers. All in Asian and EU geos. I decided to start with HK because the traffic is so cheap. I will be updating this as I go along. Let's see if I can make it profitable or if the offers are duds. Running the push ads through Zeropark. So far I have a $20 a day source budget. I wanted $5 but ZP only allows $20. I put an optimization rule to pause after the source spends over $5 but the minimum is $10 sooo.....

To start I have 5 creatives
screen-shot-2020-10-06-at-4-48-07-pm-png.14168

Have 2 landers and 3 offers and using Voluum as my tracker. Here is my flow
screen-shot-2020-10-06-at-4-46-10-pm-png.14169

After receiving a whitelist from ZP, I

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now