• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Datify.Link Network and monetize Dating traffic with Daily payouts! Worldwide coverage and 1900+ adult, mainstream, niche, questionnaires, games, cams offers.
    Join Datify.Link

Follow Along HilltopAds Push + Pops + Dating = PROFIT

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I love testing "new" traffic sources and today I decided with the help of @pullback that I am going to run some campaigns at HilltopAds. You can find our discussion here:

I've run HilltopAds in the past, but it's been awhile. I've been hearing good things and I've had a lot of success lately with some push campaigns so it'll be fun to test them out again with similar campaigns.

I'm going to run both pop and push. I will probably test mainly dating flows I'm already running other places. I just deposited $200 to play around with and

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!