Hi:)Sanders from Miami Florida!

RollerAds

sanders

Lurker
Have to start it off by saying that its a pleasure to be part of this community,I've been studying affiliate marketing for about 3 years(on and off) I started learning about cpa marketing back in 2017 when I was 17. Im now 22 and been studying consitently for about a good 2-3 months.

I love to learn pretty much about everything in life from relationships to spirituality. I also love to play basketball ,play video games,wtch anime, workout,study psychology,philosophy,marketing, copywriting/media buying,and sales. I'm Looking forward to post a follow along :) and also help others once im more experienced.
I can say forsure no doubt that I'm going to be someone of value in here i love to help others :),i also learn quickly but back it up with hardowrk,going to commit hours on this site to really speed up the learning process.
I try to live a life of integrity,peace,honor,and kindness ,i also love the process,and enjoy time with family and friends.

Thank you for reading my introduction and lets make this moneeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy together,we're here to help each other out aren't we? Hopefully we can get a discord and talk, Ill leave that to luke tho. Thanks

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!