Hi, I'm Richmandos

AdsEmpire

richmandos

Contributor
Greetings, friends.

I am Richmandos, from Lithuania

Having ~6 years of experience in digital marketing, I have done many different things in the field - the main monetization way was mostly dropshipping and lately I've been doing some client work for an agency spending ~ 100k euro monthly in FB and Google ad spend across different verticals.

I'm mostly profficient in ecom with these 2 channels, as well as have experience in the supporting channels like email marketing, some SEO etc.

This year I've decided to invest my time into Aff marketing completely. I haven't done any REAL aff marketing in scale before.

I hope to learn a lot from here and will try to be an active and helpful member.

Should you need help regarding google or facebook ads - let me know I'll do my best to help.

I've found guides on here and they will be my starting points. Should you have any specific threads I should read that are relevant today - please let me know.

Best of luck this year to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!