Hi! I'm a loyal and eager to learn Virtual Assistant in Media Buying

Edu-Money

Jarvannis

Contributor
Hey everyone, is someone looking for a Virtual Assistant (VA) in media buying, a passionate, loyal one, eager to learn and help, to scale your business ? (yeah that's me
1f61c.png
)

I have been a VA for 10 months during 2020 and it has been a great experience, really. I worked full-time for a guy who taught dropshipping to his students, it has been an amazing experience, i learned a lot.

I was coaching his students with their online store, so i was doing web dev principally, but I always have been in love with media buying since 2017, so now i'm trying to find a VA job as media buyer
1f496.png

My name is Paul, I'm 31 and I live in France
1f60a.png

I tried pops + affiliate marketing in 2017 and FB ads in 2018, i absolutely loved it, but i did not have enough money at the time so i did "regular" jobs.

With my last experience, i know i would love to work again as a VA, it's a great experience to work for someone instead of being lonely ! And I am a guy who is really dedicated to a team or a

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!