Hi guys

Geozo

narayan42

Lurker
Hi Everyone,

My name is Elod, 27yo, from Romania.

I`m interested in crypto, programming, AI, space stuff and such :alien:

About IM: been in-and-out for months now, this forum is something what always brings me back

My main interest is in Push Notifications, this format is actually quite fun, and relatively easy to learn the basics (y)

My goal is to make some profitable campaigns, that must feel good! It would be also nice to give something back to this forum

Thanks for reading,

Narayan

PS. some space fun
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
lor_0408624825_0x630_sci_7.jpg

This is an actual (recent) footage of a space-object, called Ultime Thule. (~33km diameter)

The picture was taken by a man made, piano sized spacefract, called New Horizon, which is ~6.6 billion km`s away from us - 44x more than the earth is from the sun.

Now imagine that small sized spacecraft sends back data (1kb/6hour) about a relatively small object from that far.. By the way this image will get more clear as days passes. Fascinating!

Ultime Thule is located in Kuiper Belt, the farest belt around the sun. It consists mainly of small remnants from when the Solar System formed.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!