• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Hi from Colombia

Pablo T

PropellerAds
Hi! My name is Pablo.

I'm from Bogota, Colombia. 🇨🇴

I started studying and doing some affiliate marketing about two years ago. My first experience with AM was a course from Udemy about affiliate marketing with Clickbank offers and Bing. With what I learned in this course I had my first commission online, and I realized it was possible to earn money this way.

I've always wanted to make a living online, but I haven't been disciplined enough to do it. I have a full-time job, so this is something I've been doing on and off with no consistency. I've tested Clickbank offers, Clickfunnels, Buiderall, and that kind of AM in the past.

My first time with CPA was about a year ago when I was accepted in MB network. However, I never ran an offer from MB until this month! (I'm actually ashamed of this)

I'll be

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now