Hi from Colombia

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Pablo T

Super Contributor
Hi! My name is Pablo.

I'm from Bogota, Colombia. 🇨🇴

I started studying and doing some affiliate marketing about two years ago. My first experience with AM was a course from Udemy about affiliate marketing with Clickbank offers and Bing. With what I learned in this course I had my first commission online, and I realized it was possible to earn money this way.

I've always wanted to make a living online, but I haven't been disciplined enough to do it. I have a full-time job, so this is something I've been doing on and off with no consistency. I've tested Clickbank offers, Clickfunnels, Buiderall, and that kind of AM in the past.

My first time with CPA was about a year ago when I was accepted in MB network. However, I never ran an offer from MB until this month! (I'm actually ashamed of this)

I'll be starting a follow-along soon, and I hope to be helpful to the people of this community at the same time.

My goal is to make at least 150 USD a day, and I'm going to achieve it in less than 3 months.

I hope to find the environment to help

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!