Hi Everyone!

CrakRevenue

rrarlando

Lurker
Hi, I'm Arlando but my friends call me RR. I'm from the Philippines.

I've had experience with CPA marketing when I was a teenager in the early 2010s using content locking offers and a mass video uploader I bought from another forum. Made a few hundred bucks but was not able to continue it because school got in the way.

Now that I have a stable job and some disposable income, I wanted to get back at affiliate/cpa marketing using paid traffic. I tried promoting sweeps on IG but failed to make it profitable. Also tried promoting clickbank products using Bing and email marketing, made a few sales but still not profitable. There's also a lot to consider like landers, keywords, email sequences that I got overwhelmed. 😵

So then I did some research till I discovered that pop traffic is a good starting place to learn the ropes of launching, optimizing and scaling campaigns. I signed up for free here and found so much valuable information for what I wanted to do so I decided to upgrade immediately.

I'm thinking of starting with the Pops Guide posted here but would be using Kintura as tracker instead of

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!