Hi everyone

AdsEmpire

milodaisy

Contributor
Great to be here, seems to be a lot of good knowledge. I'm not a complete noob in that I have a fair bit of experience running FB ads. However, that was lead-gen for someone else's webinars and now I want to transpose that knowledge into selling affiliate products for myself.
What I want to achieve is a lead-gen campaign constructed like this: I run FB ads on just one or two performing offers, driving to a 3-page pre-sell site with an opt-in at the end before redirecting to the offer. With the emails I collect, I'm going to use an autoresponder to send out a soap opera sequence dripping out related offers. That way I get to clean up on the back end by having super-qualified leads.
I'm trying to get the hosting right. I know there are some good guides on here on how to set up static sites with CDN's but things get complex when you need to have an email opt-in. I would appreciate ANY and ALL advice on this. My only experience is with WordPress sites & ClickFunnels (which I'm not keen on). I'm thinking of going with Unbounce for now, just to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!