Hi Everyone!😊 Newbie Here With Technical Skills, Any Tips?

Jasmine

Hi Everyone,

Great to meet you all.

I'm new to CPA Affiliate Marketing, and have been researching to gain a ton of knowledge. I recently finished studying Computer Science and I have previous web design and development history. But I have always been super interested in Digital Marketing, so I have decided to really commit myself to this journey and learn to have all resources up and running, test and optimize and figure out how I can reach success over time.

To begin with I will be using Facebook Ads, Landing Page/s, BeMob, GetResponse. And of course affLift for amazing knowledge from you all. For Ad Networks I am with MaxBounty, Clickbank, Clickdealer and Mobidea.

I am trying to save money on resources as I would like to invest in more data, I know that Click funnels is more on the pricey side. Which would be best to go with out of the 3: Purelander, Leadpages or Builderall?

Are there any recommendations for spy tools for Facebook Ads?

Any overall/general tips for me?

Or for choosing the best offers for Facebook Ads?

Really appreciate anyone that takes the time to read this

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!