Hey there! I am using affLift!

Edu-Money

Demianenqo

Lurker
Hi, my name is Alexander. I am from Moscow, Russia.

I communicate and write with the help of a translator, but I hope that I can soon speak excellent English.

I am new to affiliate marketing (I have been studying it since February of this year), before that I was only involved in e-commerce in the field of all-season goods. Most recently, I had to leave from 9 to 5 and look for new sources of income, one of which was affiliate marketing.

In the three months of studying affiliate marketing, I have mastered a huge number of different Russian-language training materials and video courses, but I constantly feel a lack of fresh information and cases. I heard about this forum from Charles Ngo's blog (tough, sincere guy)

Currently, I am actively working with chat and pop traffic, slowly testing some creatives in native advertising, and also plan to try banners in the near future. I want to learn more about the traffic sources that I already use.

My goal, for the first time: to achieve an income of $ 500-1000 / day

... and completely forgot, now I work in the

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!