Here's to a profitable future!

CrakRevenue

makman94

Lurker
Hey everyone,

I've dabble in IM over the past 8 past years. Ever since high school, I've been enamored with the concept of generate a solid stream of income from home (or anywhere for that matter...). However, it's mostly been a matter of doing a ton of research and not executing (and actually learning) as much as I should.

Well the past is just that- the past. Now, 8 years later, I'm college graduate with engineering degree, whose dream is still to generate income online through affliate marketing. So screw it, I'm doing myself a bigger injustice by not pursuing it. So I!

If we're talking about CPA and actually running campaigns, I'm basically a beginner. I'm going to select a SOI offer from Peerfly (may look at offers on CPABuild or Adcombo too). I have to select between push notification and facebook for traffic. Given my budget ($100-$200) and past experience, I think I'll go with fb.. I also want to try direct linking first. Follow along

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!