Here is a campaign: 25% ROI + 66% bonus

AdsEmpire

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
A few weeks ago, I started a new set of pop campaigns in Bulgaria from an offer I saw on Mobidea. It's a mobile content download offer and I have a landing page from PureLander I've tested this type of offer with in the past so I decided to give it a try.

I am running it on a bunch of pop traffic sources but I'm seeing the best results on PropellerAds and since so many of you run traffic there, I thought I would share it :)

bg-png.29991

Get this landing page on PureLander

This is NOT a complicated campaign. Very simple. And, it likely can easily be improved by having a professional translation done and testing various landing page variables:

I'm at a 25% ROI and because I'm using ProPush, I'm getting a 66% boost on my ROI from them. I'm going to test TacoLoco today too (based off my thread here).

I also have a back button going. I've tested using Monetizer smartlink and I've also recently tested sending the visitor to the actual offer on back button too. This is working REALLY well on RollerAds for some

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!