• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

HELP - What To Do When Affiliate Manager Claims Traffic is Bad Quality? (Online Gaming SOI - MGID)

RollerAds

BraveBuy

Lurker
Hi all,
I am looking for help from the Afflift community here on what can I do when the affiliate manager highlights bad quality to the traffic of my conversions. I also am aware MGID has a strong presence here in the Afflift forums so I am looking forward to any feedback!

Background: I am still relatively inexperienced despite being around the forums for some time. Finally I told myself to get off my ass and start! When I first started, I did Nutra (COD offers) by driving MGID Native Traffic. Although I was never profitable, there was no complaints to buyer quality on my converted leads. In order to test more, I started to look at mainstream game offers on a dedicated Affiliate Network for games (Pwn Games). Unlike Nutra with ~$21 payouts, mainstream game offers are lower payouts (~$7). For the gaming offer the affiliate manager decided to start with a small cap test of 25 leads per day. In 2 days I managed to get 36 leads (18 leads per day). The campaign was starting to get profitable and I was getting excited -
But the next morning, the following

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!