• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Looking for a free tracker? Skro provides 250,000 free events per month. Track, analyze, and optimize your ad campaigns with one tracker!
    Try Skro Today!

HELP!!! Voluum Still Not Tracking Conversions

CrakRevenue

m4r13

Hi guys, I am still in Voluum trial period and wondering if this is the best tracker for me.

Despite getting conversions on my campaigns, and I believe I have set up my tracker correctly, Voluum is still not tracking conversions.

I am doing Push notification with RTX.

The first thing that I did, was create a landing page for my offer.

On that landing page, I added the voluum click URL to the CTA button.

Next, I created a lander in Voluum and added my landing page URL there. Image below

voluum-help-png.4620

Next I created an offer in Voluum. I set up my offer this way:

I made sure to add the Maxbounty affiliate link to the offer URL section and add the click ID s2 to the end of it, like this

voluum-help-2-png.4621

I also added the Voluum postback URL to MB like this

voluum-help-3-png.4622

Finally for the affiliate traffic source I created the traffic source RTX and added their Javascript code to Voluum like this. I made sure to add the external ID parameter and the payout parameter as well.

voluum-help4-png.4623

I got this code from RTX

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!