• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Help to put on the big boy pants (Optimize a solid campaign)

Galaksion Contest

sorrowz

Super Contributor
Hey, it's me again. Asking for the insight!
I have a campaign on CPA Goal on propellerads. It lasted a week and I tweaked it myself from RED to GREEN with the help of the CPA algorithm obviously but a lot of cutting by my side as well (Zones Browsers Os Versions)

The campaign was solid green but went back to breakeven little by little, and I believe is on the way to being light red again. I still have solid profit from propush and backbutton but because the campaign has enough data (600 conversions), I want to use this data to make smaller campaigns and target segments of the traffic aka zone ids in each individual campaign.
Any insight on that guys? CPM or SCPM? I don't want to use CPA for separate zone ids. I want to learn more through this than getting a solid

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!