Help! Need Direction in Propeller ads

fafang66

I am currently taking the Pop course. As I am waiting Popads' reply about my deposit issue, I can't move on with the course. Instead of waiting, I would like to apply what I've learned in the course about optimization to an existing campaign I am running. I know there are many different things between the course and the campaign I am running. But I will do my best.

For this campaign of mine, it's a country-specific offer, so that leaves me with no choice about country. I ran it for a few times in Propeller in the 10 days. Did a few times optimizations.

I started with 2 creatives + 3 landing pages (2 created by me, 1 direct link). Throughout the entire campaign, I didn't change the creatives (I have 2 versions). Here is the stats in my 1st attempt:
1584798588179-png.9585

CV is 1.42%. Not very impressive. But for a person without much experience, having 5 conversions is encouragement enough.

After that, I optimized again. Here is the result:
1584799115757-png.9587

After that, I optimized again. This is my last result.
1584799344712-png.9588

What I optimized in my last time:
- include only mobile traffic
- increase weight

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!