Hello

Adsterra

tomdanhel

Grand Guru
Hi guys, my name is Tom and I am from the Czech Republic although I currently live in Ireland.

I started my affiliate marketing journey back in 2010 mainly running dating, finance and short lead gen offers with Peerfly and EWA. I stopped my affiliate marketing activity in 2012 when i started full time employment as a media planner for Telecom company in the UK.

I only (re) started my affiliate journey couple months ago and am surprises how much has the industry changed since 2012. Back in the day i was mainly focusing on running PPV and CreditScore offers, dating on POF and lead gen on Facebook. I can see that PPV is still a thing, but my main traffic channels (MediaTraffic, LeadImpact and Trafficvance) are no longer in the game. I wonder if anyone is still advertising on POF. I heard that it's not that good since Match bought the company.

The main reason I am here is to get as much information possible on what's happening these days and to see what's working for others. I have couple campaigns running on Propeller, but despite getting conversions I am having hard times

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!