Hello

Galaksion Contest

Momiji

Contributor
Hello everyone, my name is Steven but I typically just go by the nickname Momiji online.

I'm from Texas and have been interested in affiliate marketing for some time now.

I would have to say that my interest in affiliate marketing comes from a friend I had made online in a crypto discord server. From what I could tell, he seemed to do pretty well for himself and was willing to help me learn. He had given me quite a few books and case studies to read through which has only sparked my interest more. Sadly I have not heard from him in over a year, so I'm not sure what he's up to now. But in all of the last two or so years, I haven't had any actual hands on experience outside of growing a social media page before getting busy with school. What I have been doing recently is a lot of studying and restudying on the material I have available to refresh my mind.

Outside of that, I've signed up on PropellerAds already and have applied to PeerFly just a few days ago but that has been about it. I can't

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!