Hello world!

Galaksion Contest

Tickler

Hi everyone, my name is Andrew. I'm British and I live in France.

I have been earning money online fulltime since 2014. I have a YouTube channel with over 700k subscribers in an evergreen niche I am very knowledgeable about (totally unrelated to making money online). The channel earns money through ads and I also drive traffic from the channel to a website under the same brand where I promote a few products and services as an affiliate and I also sell one of my own products.

I also own another niche website which I monetize through Amazon's Associates program. The strategy on the site is essentially content marketing and SEO / getting backlinks / keyword research in order to get search engine traffic.

So up to now, all of my traffic has been free traffic from YouTube and Google. Free is obviously good but it can be quite unstable, slow to take off and hard to scale. I am now looking to diversify away from free traffic and move towards paid traffic as an affiliate marketer. I'm particularly interested in learning push and native traffic.

Cheers.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!