Hello World!

AdsEmpire

jairene

Grand Guru
A wonderful day to everyone!

My name is Jairene, and I'm the manager (and also a writer) of Expert Content Writers.
I'm from the Philippines.

I've been into affiliate marketing for more than four years now.

My former favorite traffic is PPV (pop-ups), but since their decline, I've been jumping from one traffic method to the next, hoping to find my sweet spot.
I currently use Facebook Ads as a traffic source (for two years now), and it's been a bumpy ride so far.

I joined the community because I've known Luke since wayyyy back (though he doesn't know me much, or maybe at all haha). I've been a follower/stalker of his blogs, and have worked with him in a previous Facebook Audience Network project (Pagez). He's a great guy, one you can surely trust.

A lot has changed with affiliate marketing, and I am no expert.

My passion is writing, which is why I created a team of writers. I write both fiction and non-fiction, and of course a lot of articles and website content (so if you need any help with that.....)

Anyway, it's great to be a part of this community, and

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!