Hello to the Forum!

RollerAds

v12twinturbo

Lurker
My name is Dmitry and I want to say hello to the members of the forum.

I have joined the forum a couple of months ago and been learning AM/DM for a few month to date. Now I am at the point of starting finding offers and testing them so I may have some questions and will as for tips advice). I've already done Luke's smartlink guide - it is very useful and interesting to start with.

I am an engineer, a family guy with three kids, live in the UK and I always wanted to become an independent entrepreneur at some point in my life. I hope I can start it with AM. I am putting all of my spare time/afterwork hours to it at the moment and I hope my efforts will be finally paid off.

Thanks to @Luke for building great community - a lot of knowledge, useful info and great experienced members sharing their tips on that forum. Special thanks for the newsletter with hot and interesting posts!

P.S. I am very inspired by @jimmyvanilla's posts - many thanks man for

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!