Hello from Trinidad & Tobago!

CrakRevenue

AffiliateKitch

Contributor
Hello everyone, my name is Kitch.

I am from the island of Trinidad in the southern Caribbean and I have been doing affiliate marketing since 2021.
Without making this post too long, I just want to share with you my journey to this point.

After watching YouTube videos for close to a year, I decided to take action with CPA affiliate marketing in April of 2021. I live in Trinidad so I'm limited in my options compared to someone living in other countries; for example, Clickbank and other networks are not available in my country. I was however able to get accepted to MaxBounty. I had a very small ad budget so I decided to try domain redirect traffic from the Tonic marketplace.

One of my favorite YouTubers uploaded a tutorial on how to run domain redirect ads on Tonic. I followed that video step by step...and it worked! It worked well. After a few initial hiccups with bot traffic and learning how to work around that, I was getting conversions. After a few days, I used the data I had collected and began to optimize the campaign. And I started getting more conversions. Over

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!