Hello from Rust Belt USA

Geozo

lacie

Super Contributor
Hi everyone. I'm so glad Luke has this great forum. I just bought the $10 two-week membership (great idea!) and have been running around grabbing treats like a kid in a candy store.

My background is in SEO affiliate marketing. I started in 2009 (anybody remember The Keyword Academy or ZenDuck?) and was killing it for 3 years during the glory days of free Google traffic with some high-payout software download offers and a bit of Amazon Associates. The Penguin and Panda updates in 2011-12 knocked the floor out from under my income and I tried to switch to paid traffic but never really bounced back - didn't have the cash flow to go all in. In 2014 I had to take a full time job which really cuts into the time I can spend with affiliate marketing.

The up side is, I have some savings now, so I can commit the money needed to make paid traffic work. I've had some small successes with AdWords and Microsoft advertising, but I haven't mastered the CPA type offers and traffic (PPV and push), and I want to learn. I'm older and I definitely want to get rid of my day job

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!