• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Hello from Fla- doing it right this time - or plugging the holes in the boat as we set Sail

AdsEmpire

GregJD

Lurker
Hi folks, got turned back on to performance marketing as I have been running ads for a POD store.

As much as i want to follow the beginner model, the whole concept of not spending money on a business, to me - is a fools errand.
So i plan to do it modifed in that I use the tracker I think i want to use down the line, dedicate a higher spending amount $200-$500 with propeller.
On the look out now for a few campaigns to run

I will be using voluum for tracking, cause, why not! I did self hosted Prosper202 in the best, what a time sync
Being able to integrate, networks, ad platforms, landing pages, there Antifraud system, the automizer thing.... yes it might be more expensive /shrug cheap can be really expensive in my opinion. Maybe next month try out the @Voluum DSP system.

I opened an account with @PropellerAds to test out some push campaigns - it was that or Zeropark, found a few posts that liked Propeller Ads better...

I will probably use @LanderBolt for hosting, yes i know i could do it a LOT cheaper but the ripping tools there and

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!