Hello from Australia! Let's do this!

Geozo

R4gs2R1ches

Lurker
Hi All, My name is Vin and I discovered affLIFT on REDDIT while searching more about affiliate marketting.

TBH I don't know much about Affiliate marketing but thought this is the best community to learn from and grow with.

I have some goals I'd love to reach by being financially free and to live above my means. To be able to support my mother whose health is declining, to make enough to be able to quit my job and stay home with my soon to be wife (especially when we have kids, to be able to watch them grow and spend quality time with them everyday would be a dream) and to be able to bless my extended family and friends in whatever ways I can.

My passion to working with people with a disability (my job atm) is no longer there and I'm wanting to find another stream of income that doesn't drain my emotional/mental health.

I look forward to learning and growing with you all, Cheers for the new year and Cheers to what's ahead

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!