Hello Fellow Marketers

Geozo

boqito

Lurker
Hello everybody,

My name is Danny, and i live in the Netherlands.
I am 31 years old and a full time e-mechanic, step father and partner of a lovely woman.
Besides my busy life, i am trying to make my way into internet marketing on a Media Buyer base.

I have quite a history regarding IT, and about 8 years ago i found my first step into media buying.
I remember my first deposit in AdXPansion, i remember the itch i felt in my stomach when my first banner ad was approved, and i still remember the regret i got when i woke up the next day (after having a hard time falling asleep) when i noticed i spent 10 bucks and got no conversions.
I wanted to quit, i lost hope already (my life has been quite a rollercoaster lol) and requested a refund, just to pull my hands of MB and find another angle into making money online, but before i got my refund i told my AM to discard the request and i continued my first AM journey.
I started out on AFF which brought me 28 bucks in total, just to lose the hope i

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!