Hello everyone, I'm from Italy

kaminari

ChrisIsFior

Contributor
Hello Everyone, this is Christian from Italy and I'm super glad to be here.

My backstory is quite simple. I started online as list builder and selling solo ads back in 2016, then went into helping sales closers build good booking funnels and pre-call workflows for some years, worked as DM consultant for local businesses in my local area and had a experience as sales closer myself, I have a POD Jewelry gift shop but I always wanted to come back at CPA/affiliate Marketing, so here I am.

Pandemics and health problems (not related) forced me with a hard stop for the entire 2022, mainly for limitations to consistency over time.

I'm very glad having found this vibe and level of knowledge presented comes totally unexpected and gets me jumpin' on walls for excitement ahah.
So now I am here to come back at Traffic/CPA and (eventually, not sure yet) learn to build up FB pages like @Luke, plus come back at list building, this time for myself, instead of selling cheap traffic on facebook as I did back in 2016.

regarding my goals... I know doing $5/day with a campaign isnt *so* different than

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!