• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Having Success with Revcontent Push. Why I'm Still Frustrated

sd31677

I'm running a Clickbank health offer at 97% ROI using Revcontent's push notifications. Sounds great, right?

Well the issue is the inconsistency of the traffic. For instance, here are my stats over the past 10 days (ignore the zero conversions data as I am not sending them that info):

revpush-png.15803

Raised the bid from .035 cents to .04 on Dec 14 after having a big day. As you can see, the numbers really did not pop again until today

Also, there are 30 widgets being targeted, yet one of them is getting 65% of the traffic. I have even tried raising the bids on others, but no action. And I have seen this happen on multiple push campaigns on many geos with RC

Anyone else running push on Revcontent and seeing the same thing?

One more question: do Taboola and Outbrain offer push traffic, and if

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now