Happy to be here – my story

RollerAds

sylvian

Hey, gang

I joined five days ago, so I better introduce myself before it becomes awkwardly late to do :LOL:

I always dread that "where are you from" question cause it's a cluster f@#k for me :p I grew up in Serbia, I'm half Croatian, I lived in the US most of my life, and now I live in Slovenia. No straight answer there! I have no idea how to answer that in one to three words LOL

I've been online since 1993 when I bought my first Mac, I taught myself how and built my first site the following year and continued working with HTML and Flash programming until 9/11 when the business changed a lot.

My main background's in post-production, both audio and video. I've done that in parallel with the web stuff and in the 2000s professionally. The last three years, I've been online again and had the great displeasure of doing OK with some network marketing. I did well with cryptocurrencies but in retrospect, not nearly as awesome as I could have.

At this point, I'm looking back at all the wonderful and simple things I could have done online over the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!