Handling Cash Flow - Bloody Difficult!

CrakRevenue

Pat1991

Contributor
Hello guys,

so after Corona my old (and only) running and profitable campaign is generating a very nice profit. Only one catch remains...

... cashflow!!!

That‘s right. Last month was a close call with me basically wiping out my parents bank account only to keep the profits flowing. It was a close call, but it was worth it.

Cost to keep the traffic coming in is way up now that I found some winning GEOs, at about 30 USD to 40 USD per day.

Aaaaand very very soon my budget will be at zero once again. My network @ClickDealer has pretty high conditions for weekly or bi-weekly payouts, no big chance here I guess.

Basically, I need about 1k for one month to keep this going. After that, one more month, and the campaign will pay for itself AND return enough profit to reinvest in some of my other ideas, different traffic sources etc.

Getting a job is out of the question in the current situation, and I am also fighting severe anxiety for a pretty long time, so anything too complicated is out, as is selling services or whatever.

How do you handle these kind of situations?

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!