Greeting from Argentina

AdsEmpire

Marcelo Molina

Contributor
Greetings to all from Argentina,excuse my English, my name is Marcelo Molina. I feel much identified with the history that they did some, my beginning were in 2009 reading a book of Robert Kiyosaki. From here on there came my interest to do web pages, already by the beginning of 2010 I started with the affiliates marketing, my big mentor is Al Aviles. The beginning was very exciting, especially to try to understand google adwords, my first sale was a Clickbank product, but the happiness lasted little, I was banned by Google, the hobbles began appearing, and at the end of 2011 I started with CPA, did not understand the magnitude of this business until a few months ago. It was looking at the cpa like a form of hobby, after 2011, I lost my mother and everything was of evil in worse. In the middle of 2017, recapture this business, I take a few months to know again with the updates and new rules to cover an offer, and newly 2 months ago I began understanding the dynamics of this business and began to gain experience and money. My already established and declared goal is to do

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!