• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

GoPusher 2.0 - Self Hosted Push Notification Platform

CrakRevenue

RapidCodeLab

Lurker
Hi all,

Due to the fact that was very few self-hosted software products for working with push notifications, a half-year ago i realized first version of the GoPusher. He was wellcomed in the market. After getting feedback and bug fixies, I began to develop the second version with richiest functional . This is the result of my work)

You can test free version, and if will liked it, buy monthly, annual license or even source code.

Main features overview
  1. Web Push Notifications using the VAPID method ( Without Firebase 👍 )
  2. Written on Golang (It's really fast 🔥), packed to Docker containers
  3. Unlimited subscribers; can handle large load while maintaining fast and efficient speeds
  4. Subscribers tracking by channels
  5. Completely self-hosted web application
  6. Buy Web Push Notification subscribers from third parties using your own rates
  7. Detailed statistics on publishers, sources, geo, and campaigns
  8. A/B testing for self-made creative sets and external DSPs
  9. Scheduler based on subscriber’s time zone
  10. Personalized Push Notifications based on geo & device data
  11. Rich push notification, CTA Buttons, Emoji support 👽 👍
  12. Rich targeting by geo, device type, platform, browser, browser language
  13. Unlimited number of sources on one platform
  14. Supports OpenRTB & OpenRTB Dynamic Native Ads
  15. Supports most browsers,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!