• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Heylink - the only tracking tool that will show you new revenue recommendations, automatically connect you to the highest paying campaign and allow you to focus on what matters - driving conversions.
    Learn more about Heylink

Google bot BeMob tracking issue

MGID

Alucard

Contributor
Looks like I had the same issue that was stated

Here and here

It was google.com.

I've talked to BeMob support and paid the addon subscription for the bot protection.

bemob-2-png.31437

But my reports are still off. Very frustrating.

campaigns-%C2%B7-rollerads-1-png.31434
bemob-3-png.31435

I've barely spent a dollar on two campaigns but BeMob shows $6.69 because of that bot.

I thought maybe it was because BeMob is taking into account what I spent before setting up. But I doubt it.

I followed the guides to a T.

I used the templates for traffic sources and affiliate networks and didn't touch anything as Luke said.

I've updated my costs but it still seems to be off afterward. Would I have to keep updating it manually from now on? That's annoying.

Thankful for any

Attachments

• BeMob (1).png
    BeMob (1).png
    133 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!