Google Analytics Daily Report Emails

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I know Google Analytics isn't your typical affiliate marketing tracker, but it is still a fantastic tool and provides an immense amount of data on your website traffic. On top of that, it's free.

I don't use Google Analytics for my affiliate marketing tracker, but I do use it heavily for my websites and tracking/analyzing their traffic. Yes, I even use it for affLIFT :)

One cool feature that a lot of people don't know about is the daily report emails you can get using Google Analytics. I don't have time every single day to check my Analytics for affLIFT, but I do have Google email me a few reports daily and a few reports monthly.

screely-1546722109725-jpg.2283

Here is an example report I have setup. Every morning, Google emails me with the registration source report for the day before. I have it running for the entire year and a reminder that we need 50/day to hit our goal of 25,000 by the end of the year.

Yesterday, 64 people registered a new account on affLIFT (and the report includes the sources of those registrations with the #1 from yesterday being organic Google traffic).

You can create your

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!