Google Ads - Hard To Convert?

RollerAds

Pat1991

Contributor
Hello,

ever since I saw these pre-loaded Google Ads accounts that allow you to get 350 - 450 USD ad threshold for just 50 USD, I have been wondering if Google Ads is hard to use.

I have been working with Google Ads as a support representative in Dublin, and I know what half-incompetent guys work there. They might understand the internal proceedings of the system, but nothing on the marketing side.

So there is surely some room to make decent cash, especially if you can get a heavy discount on traffic prices.

On the other hand, clicks are so incredibly expensive nowadays that I wonder how anyone can make even onebuck as an affiliate there.

Now, since I still live in my mothers basement (not literally, but almost) and struggling to get enough funding to keep my (very successful) Adf.ly campaign running...

... would it be wise to get into Google Ads to make some quick cash? Particularly considering you can basically get as many crash-and-burn accounts for the price of a large family pizza online?

Let me know your

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!