• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Follow Along Golden Goose+Propeller Ads - ZA Mobile Content

RollerAds

Varun

Grand Guru
Staff Member
Community Leader
🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds CPA Goal
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Voluum
βœ… Affiliate Network:Golden Goose
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Mobile Content (Adult )
πŸ’° Offer Payout: $0.8
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: It is doing great on the network and I love PropellerAds CPA goal.
πŸ” I am unsure about: I am just doing plug and play right now to see if the offer converts for me on this traffic source so very little effort has been put into the setup as of now.

I am running a pre landing page provided by GG for now and if it works out well, I will setup my own landing pages to further monetize the traffic.

I am using the usual dating creatives seen on spy tools and have selected pictures of girls which are most similar to the one on the offer page to have some congruency. Once they start getting some traffic, Ill reveal the creatives as well!

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!