โœ… Affiliate Network:
Golden Goose
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer:
Pin Submit
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout:
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because:
I worked at this GEO before.
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about:
Mobile Content offers used to convert pretty well in this GEO(EG). But nowadays, CPCs have increased and offers are not converting as well as before.

Hey guys, it has been a long time since I have been posting a thread here. As an engineer, father to 2 loved ones, husband to another one, and a farmer also, sometimes I just can't dedicate enough time to this thing. Add the instability of CPA marketing to these, I sometimes feel broke.

Anyways, let's just start,

I have run pretty good campaigns in EG in the past. But nowadays, things are not that good for me in this GEO. However, since I know what worked there, I will give it a chance again.

The offer is sweepstakes with a PO of 0.12, as you may have noticed some offers pay as much as $1 and others pay as low as 0.12. The reason is that I guess, low paying ones include a free trial and they are

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!