Given up on Bing, can't use Propeller Ads, Mega Push to expensive, where to?

AdsEmpire

patrickonb

Contributor
Hi everyone,

OK, the last two weeks have been very aggravating!! I'm remembering why I got out of this business!

Anyway, after jumping through hoops with Bing trying to get a stupid campaign approved, and waiting weeks on them, I have given up!

The last week I have tried setting up a campaign in Propeller Ads as well, but their system won't accept any of my cards. They claimed to
have setup a different payment setup for my bank card, but when I tried it, it wouldn't accept my card anyway! Then they said "just use
one of the other methods", but the whole reason they gave me a"special" payment link for my bank card was because I couldn't use any
of the other payment methods!!!

OK... so, I signed up with Megapush, but after looking at their prices of $2+ Per click, there ain't no way I can afford those golden clicks
from there.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a traffic source that has decent traffic for a decent price, and keeping my initial investment
to $100 or so for testing? Need USA and Canada traffic for a physical product that will be shipped.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!