• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Getting Accepted To ASE

AdsEmpire

hypeforeal

Lurker
Hey guys!

I'm interested in going to ASE this summer as an affiliate, and I was hoping for some help with my application.

It's very important to me that I am able to go to this, and some of these questions I'm unsure what to answer and I really do NOT want to get rejected.

I have never been to an affiliate conference before.

if you guys have any advice of what I should put in these fields, please let me know.

1. URL(s) of your site(s)? - What type of site? Like a landing page I have created?

2. Provide evidence of your affiliate work (for example specific links from your site that you show you'll be representing your company as an affiliate). - Not sure what this means either.

3. Provide any other evidence of affiliate work that shows that you will be representing your company as and affiliate. - And this is also quite a vague question.

Thanks

screenshot-www-affiliatesummit-com-2019-06-02-15-39-27-png.4483

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!