• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get access to the top converting offers!
    Join MaxWeb Today

Get Schooled with MaxWeb πŸŽ“

CrakRevenue

MaxWeb

Super Contributor
VIP
Partner
INTRODUCING the all new MaxWeb Academy. Take your Affiliate Marketing game to the next level with our newly launched learning resource platform for both Beginner and Super Affiliates.

Get Exclusive Access to:
  • πŸ’¬ Vocabulary Index - 100+ Industry Terms EVERY Affiliate needs to know. Gain insight into the terminology and lingo used by Super Affiliates in order to grow your understanding of the business and industry features. Sign me up!

• πŸŽ“ Course Vault - MaxWeb’s Top Recommended Affiliate Courses. A complete directory to all courses helping you accelerate your learning and fast-track your way to becoming a high-earning Super Affiliate. Sign me up!

• πŸ“‹ Forums - Gain access to A-level discussion forum, rubbing shoulders with and learning directly from 7-figure monthly affiliates. Sign me up!

• πŸ“± Facebook Groups - Explore both Paid and Free Facebook groups. Join, connect and learn from communities of like-minded marketers, who are always ready to share advice and experience. Sign me up!

• πŸ” Knowledge Base & Case Studies - Weekly step-by-step guides and How To’s by Affiliates for Affiliates. Sign me up!

• ⏰ 24/7 Affiliate Support - Gain your own dedicated Affiliate Success Manager who will assist you every step of the way, guaranteeing you success in becoming a MaxWeb high-earner. Sign me up!

🀩

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!