Case Study Get 52% ROI running an adult game offer [Case Study]

Edu-Money

ClickAdilla

Super Contributor
VIP
Partner
1664183507680-png.30897

Do you think running ads in the US GEO is difficult because of high competition among marketers? You may leave your doubts behind! Today we present a successful case study written by our client. He's been only a year in affiliate marketing but he already has great results. He runs campaigns in the gaming vertical with ClickAdilla traffic. In this case study, he will tell us about one of his in-stream campaigns.

Offer: Online game (18+)

Traffic source: ClickAdilla

Ad Format: In-stream

GEO: USA

Period: 08/22/2022 - 09/09/2022

Costs: $698

Revenue: $1065

Profit: $367

ROI: 52%

“I thought that running campaigns in the US requires deep knowledge and high skill. But recently I’ve found out that it is not so difficult - you need to find an offer that suits the network’s traffic. No doubt, the campaign optimization period may take a long time as well as money. But this time the flow was pretty easy for me.

Offer​

The offer reminded me of my favorite game Hearthstone. But it was an adult version of it - Smutstone. I found out that the game was pretty easy - the entry threshold was low orienting toward a

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!