• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • With over 2.5 billion impressions and 3.3 million daily conversions, you are making a huge mistake if you are not already running traffic with Clickadu!
    Join Clickadu Today

Funny story about Rich Push and PropellerAds

RollerAds

sylvian

So... I was signing up for both RichPush and PropellerAds at the same time. I am new to CPA and besides Bing that I've used for ClickBank offers, I've only used RTX with PPV. They are pretty strict and the credit card you use has to be in the same exact name as the account. In their case, I signed up in my wife's name so that I could use her card.

Rich Push and PropellerAds didn't look that picky and I signed up in my own name but using my European info, not American, although I was gonna use her card again. I wanted to save my minimum RichPush balance for this month's follow along contest so I went to set up a campaign with PropellerAds.

Unfortunately, when your profile country is European (or at least in the EU, not sure), PropellerAds collects an extra 20% for your budget. So for every $10 of traffic you have to pay $12! Your ROI is -20% out of the gate compared to someone out of Europe! TIP – do not sign up as a European if you can. (Between us, they don't seem to check it in any way. My phone

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!