Follow Along FUN experiment with Revcontent : Tier 3 Scattershot Campaign!

AdsEmpire

Varun

Grand Guru
Staff Member
Community Leader
So, I was reading about this on another forum and thought we should try it over here. This campaign won't probably spend more than $5-10 per day. BUT! what we are looking for is stray conversions off of pennies! My main goal for this campaign is for people to try out Native ads and basically test their luck. We will be bidding the minimum possible bid which is $0.001 on RevContent.

This might be a totally hilarious failure orrr we are going to get lucky. I reckon even 1-2 conversions in a month are going to help us turn a small profit. It's not going to be huge, but it's going to be something if it works. A $200 profit per month on this campaign pays for my tracker and I'll gladly accept that! Sometimes, it's not about big wins 🚀

1646443451825-jpeg.25081

I have checked the spy tools and seen that the creatives which run in Tier 1 countries are also being run in these countries. Now, I have no clue what kind of optimization rules I am going to spend because it is HIGHLY unlikely that I ever reach 1xCPA per country in a month let

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!