• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • RichAds is a performance marketing advertising network that focuses on push and pop traffic. Start running traffic today and get a 12% bonus!
    Join RichAds and Claim Your Bonus

Follow Along From rags to riches to just over broke to riches next?

Hi there,

I am Mr F, 31 years old this year from Asia, starting this follow along to keep myself accountable and also to keep track of my progress. Hope that my vulnerability of sharing the ups/downs will inspire myself and others to take forward as the best have yet to come!

Some quick background story:

Why from rags?
There was once during school time, I was so broke that I had to borrow bus money from my classmates to take a bus home.

Why to riches?
Found poker and probably won USD500k during a 4+

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!