• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Free BEERS here!

RollerAds

Laszlo

Contributor
Now that I got your attention, I wanted to quickly introduce myself ;)

My name is Laszlo and Ive been in the affiliate business since 2011 in multiple, versatile roles - You might have bumped into me on affiliate conferences in Europe ever since. Since the start Ive been literally running thousands of media buy campaigns in different verticals.

Last year Ive developed a Dating Smartlink specialized on Germany, and its literally generating at least double the ROI than the other popular smartlinks for this region (its a direct comparison, Ive split-tested many). Feel free to reach out directly for details.

Apart from that, I will try to do my best to add value in certain discussions, and hoping to pick up some golden nuggets of information that keep me up-to-date in my daily business.

Cheers

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!